Something new...
This one will be 100x better. I am still new to this blog thing and I am also learning how to code. I wish someone would've told me that I need to know how to code in order to have a cute blog 😞but I'm trying.
Today I coded my "sign up" form! Doesn't do anything though but its ok. Its fun to have!
And honestly, the problem is that i don't know what i want my aesthetic to be
like i love the 2000s and this Zen thing i have. But omg i want to do like everything. I know for sure it will be 2000s theme because if you couldn't tell, i love the 2000s.😊
I literally have no time, school is beating me up literally 😵. I have so much homework to do and my notebook in my lap as I'm typing this. I'm just so tired and unmotivated and the only time i really have to rest is the weekend. Even then its not really a break for me because i have to finish missing work and prepare for Monday. I'm regretting not doing everything over summer. Now I'm just tired and lazy.😫like omg what do you mean i have a test AND a presentation tomorrow that I'm not even prepared for?? Ill just take the 0 at this point ugh.😭
Anyway, something special is coming soon.. (as soon as i learn to code and find time)
It'll take a while but for now i am using this blog for random updates, thoughts, and.. literally everything. And this blog is NOT finished, I'm still adding new gadgets and decorations, still learning new things everyday.
Ok, peace OUT.

hi! similar to your i was NOT prepared for how much coding a blog needs! if you don't mind could you post the code for your sign up for notifications thing because i would love to use something similar to it on my blog! thanks you!!
ReplyDeleteYes ofc!!
Delete