Saturday, September 12, 2026

Dear Diary...

 About Me!

This is my first time ever making a blog. More updates coming soon as I learn to code. Hope you enjoy and I hope to make new friends!

This is my blog, where I write any thoughts or ideas I have because... why not! And I also love decorating, it's part of the reason I made this whole thing. Didn't know I would have to code though. I love everything and anything 2000's. That's the theme I'm going for. And I want to make it seem like a real dairy. I also hope to make a lot of new friends and see all different types of blogs! Yeah, and I literally spent all day making this. I was supposed to be writing my essay that I didn't even start on. I hope making this blog also motivates me because I'm not a motivated person and I procrastinate a lot. I want a clean girl life you know? I want to start romanticizing life. Honestly, I can't think of anything else right now. See you later...

Name: Maddie

Favorite colors: Pink and Blue

Hobby: Sewing and baking

Favorite artist: SZA

Favorite show: Spongebob

Favorite fast food: Chick-fil-a

Peace OUT




1 comment:

  1. Hey Maddie, you don't have to code when using blogger. I wouldn't have been using it for nearly twenty years if I'd had to do that. 😁
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete

Dear Diary...!

Something new...  I am going to be making a new blog! This one will be 100x better. I am still new to this blog thing and I am also learning...